- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification
- RKC- Russian Kettlebell Instructor (RKC School of Strength)
- Brazillian Jiu-jitsu Blue Belt (MADE)
Ryan’s passion for fitness began in high school where he worked at a small locally owned gym (Veith Nautilus) where he began to form a foundation of proper exercise technique and found tremendous joy in helping people achieve their fitness goals. From this point, fitness remained an integral part of his physical and mental health. In 2010 Ryan was diagnosed with debilitating joint disease (Ankylosing Spondolytis.) Previous to his diagnosis even walking was a difficult task and the thought of ever doing anything so much as running was inconceivable. With proper medicine and a commitment to fitness he was able to overcome this disability and never looked back.
This propelled him to pursue his degree in Psychology with initial intentions to be able to help people overcome their ailments and achieve great things. Upon joining MADE fitness as a member, his passion and ability was only amplified. Ryan under the supervision of Garrett Watson, furthered his fitness education an joined the team of MADE trainers in 2020.
“I am passionate about fitness and its role in your mental and physical health. There is no better tool for functional strength than kettlebells and there is no better place to learn than MADE fitness and training center. I look forward to helping our clients achieve their fitness goals and sending stronger, faster and happier people out into the world, every day. So let’s get in there and put in the work; See you in the morning!” - Ryan
- BA Psychology – University of Louisville
- (CSCS) National Strength and Conditioning Association
- (RKC) Russian Kettelbell Instructor (RKC) School of Strength
- American Heart Association: CPR Certified